Watch maintenance or repair services:
- The battery has a twelve (12) months warranty within normal use from the date of purchase.
- The company reserves the right to decide whether to repair or replace parts damaged if problems arise as a result of defected material or workmanship.
- Any maintenance must be delivered in person or by post to Esagauge Repair Centre along with relevant products, the invoice and any proof of purchase.
- Esagauge will not charge for spare parts and maintenance fees while the product is within warranty.
- In order to avoid damage or loss during transit, we recommend that you properly package the parcel and send out via registered mail. The company is not responsible and will not compensate for any damage or loss caused in transit.
Guide for watch water resistance level:
|3ATM||30M Water-resistant||Suitable for everyday use. Will withstand accidental splashes but not suitable for swimming.|
|10ATM||100M Water-resistant||Suitable for everyday use and swimming, shallow diving and snorkeling but not suitable for high board diving or sub-aqua diving.|
|20ATM||200M Water-resistant||Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths not requiring helium gas.|
|100ATM||1,000M Water-resistant||Suitable for deep-sea diving and deep-sea scuba diving.|
The level of water resistance can be found on the back of the watch.
- · Wash your wristwatch with tap water after swimming or diving in the sea.
- · Chlorine, perfume or hair spray can damage the water-resistance properties of the watch. Rinse the watch immediately on contact with any of the aforementioned substances.
- · Avoid wearing the watch when taking a bath or sauna.
- · Avoid swimming when wearing the watch with leather accessories, exposure to water may affect the life span of the leather strap.